Sophisticated design objects by Gio Ponti that, in addition to perfect lines, feature trending colours to change the look of a table setting or simply to lend a character to any type of location. Unpublished up to 2013 – when Sambonet finally brought the project to light – the Centrepiece was immediately awarded the most prestigious international Design recognitions, soon becoming one of the most representative creations that the Master has dedicated to the table.
- A functional and multi-purpose furnishing accessory that enhance your home or your tablesetting.
- Two ø 11 cm bowls with a foot which can be joined together, make the object unique. A decorative miniature for the home, a single serving to set a gourmet table.
- Made in Italy, it expresses the excellence of Gio Ponti - Master of Italian Design
- Long-lasting and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- A luxury packaging makes it a fascinating gift or a precious and original wedding favor.
BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE: Wash stainless steel items in hot water and neutral washing solution (detergent). Don’t use synthetic detergents containing chlorine or strong alkali cleaners. Then, dry thoroughly before storing in a dry room. Any residual of food, particularly of salt (NaCI), lemon, vinegar, tomatoes, etc. should be carefully removed to prevent corrosion. In case the items are washed in dishwashing machine, check that at the end of the washing cycle they are perferctly dry. If not, dry thoroughly by hand. Knife blades are made of martensitic stainless steel 420 and tempered, assuring long lasting cutting edges but less resistant to corrosion. Therefore, carefully wash, dry and store items, after use.