SAMBONET PADERNO INDUSTRIE S.p.A. GROUP - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. ADVISORY NOTICES
3. PURCHASE ORDERS
5. TAILOR MADE CUSTOMIZATION
7. COUPON AND ONLINE DISCOUNT
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
9. WARRANTY AND LIMITED LIABILITY
10. GENERAL DISPOSITIONS
11. BREXIT UPDATE
The general terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter: "T&Cs") are applied to all orders and purchases on the website http://shop.sambonet.it (hereinafter: "website"). The website is managed by:
Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A.
Via Giovanni Coppo 1C
28060 Orfengo (NO), Italy
VAT number: IT02166860037
Business Register number: 02166860037, office of Novara
2. ADVISORY NOTICES
1. The Clients are compelled to carefully read the T&C prior to submitting any purchase order. By accepting the T&Cs and upon submitting a purchase order, the Clients acknowledge that:
a) they have read, understood, and thoroughly accepted the T&Cs without reserves;
b) they are end users, that the purchase of products is intended to be for personal use only, and that the purchased products will not be resold on behalf of commercial activities or businesses of any kind whatsoever;
c) they authorize Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. Group to store, process, use, and transfer to domestic or foreign third parties the personal data contained in their purchase order, with the purpose of fulfilling it;
2. Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. Group shall do its utmost in order to have accurate and updated information published on its websites. Nonetheless, it is not possible to provide guarantees in this regard.
3. The Clients acknowledge the fact that products may not thoroughly match the descriptions, specs, and/or pictures published on the websites.
4. Dimensions, features and pictures of the products are representative. We reserve the right to alter at any time the specifications stated without notice, whenever technical requirements shall so require. Considering that different operations are processed manually, some slight differences between same products of different lots may be noticed.
5. Products undergone PVD processing may be subject to slight colour and shade variations between different models or between different references. These variations are not to be considered as defects as they are within the established tolerance limits and they are closely monitored.
3. PURCHASE ORDERS
1. The purchase agreement between Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. and the Clients is to be considered successfully completed upon dispatchment of a written confirmation to the Clients email addresses.
2. Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. shall take into consideration possible requests of purchase order cancellation provided they have been submitted to Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. prior to order shipment.
3. In case a product included in the purchase order is no longer available, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. shall not be compelled to provide it; given this case, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. shall only be compelled to promptly notify the Clients of the changed product status. In case just some of the purchase order products are available, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. shall ask the Clients whether they want to cancel the purchase order or agree to receive the available products only; given the latter case, the Clients will be charged the available products only.
4. Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. reserves the right to decrease, at its discretion, the number and quantity of products available to be purchased online via its websites.
4. TAILOR MADE CUSTOMIZATION
1. Type of standard Tailor Made engravings:
a) On the front terminal: one of the standard logos, or the monogram (two letters) using one of the standard characters;
b) On the rear terminal: the date in the standard format, using one of the standard characters;
2. Tailor Made engraving cost:
a) € 19.90 for engravings on the front terminal;
b) € 19.90 for engravings on the rear terminal;
c) € 39.80 for engraving on both the front and rear terminals.
3. Application of the Tailor Made engraving cost on the single purchase order:
a) A single cost per type of engraving, as set out in point 2;
b) A single cost regardless of the number of pcs, if higher than the minimum purchase indicated in point 3;
c) One cost regardless of the number of pcs up to 150 pcs.
d) Above 150 pcs and at multiples of 150 pcs the cost of engraving will be applied again.
1. Price currency is shown in the cart webpage, while real prices are reported in the invoice. Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. shall do its utmost to make sure that accurate and up-to-date prices are published on its websites.
2. Shipping and delivery costs may vary from Country to Country. The Clients will be charged such costs upon shipment of their order. Current shipping and delivery fares are shown in the dedicated website section.
3. The Clients shall pay upon receiving order shipment notification. Accepted payment options are shown in the dedicated website section, and include credit card and other options.
1. Products will be shipped and delivered to the shipping address provided by the Clients upon submitting the purchase order.
2. As a general rule, products will be delivered 30 days from date of receipt of Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. purchase order confirmation. Delivery times may vary according to the Country of destination. In case delivery is delayed due to reasons for which Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. is not responsible, the Clients will be notified the new delivery date, as much as possible.
3. To its discretion, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. reserves the right to reject, suspend, or cancel delivery or fulfillment of any of the contract-related duties if alleged frauds, non-fulfillments, or violations have been carried out by the Clients with reference to previous orders and/or purchase agreements with Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. Depending on the Country of destination, in case the delivery needs customs clearance and the Clients no longer want to receive the shipment after it has reached customs, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. shall not provide any refund. In this case, products will be left at the customs as abandoned goods.
7. COUPON AND ONLINE DISCOUNT
1. The validity of promotions online is limited and exclusively to the Website and, unless expressly indicated, they ends on the last day of the month, until stock last. Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. mantains the right to make changes or exclude certain products from discounts. For further information, please call the Customer Care Department.
2. Shopping cart discounts - resulting from the inclusion of promotional coupons or special conditions applied to the customer - are not cumulative with other promotions.
3. Users holding a coupon including promotional codes which guarantees a discount or a gift, can only use it on the online shop of www.sambonet.it or www.paderno.it. . In the coupon is highlighted the promotional code, the amount of discount or gift, the end date of the validity.
4. The promo code must be entered during finalization of purchase ("checkout"), before payment, and ensures the discount/gift in the immediate; Customer must make sure that the promotional code was successfully processed and the purchase includes both the discount/gift, before confirming the purchase and payment. No claims will be accepted upon confirmation.
5. The promo code can not be combined with other promotional codes and can be used only once, unless otherwise specified on the coupon. Customer must use the code no later than the date specified on the coupon.
6. For specific promotions, please chek the following information:
- The validity of 1965 Vintage Quarzo Nero coupon begins on October 15th, 2017 and ends on June 30th, 2018.
- The validity of coupons related to agreements or other partnerships with third parties, if not expressly indicated, ends on 31th December 2017.
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The Clients have the right to return the products purchased on Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. websites without being compelled to provide justification. No penalties shall be charged in this case. Return deadline is 14 calendar days from date of delivery or longer, if specific laws in force in the Country of destination rule so.
2. Upon receipt of Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. products, the purchase agreement shall be considered cancelled to all intents and purposes. The related duties, rights, or claims of responsibility shall be repealed. If returned products are damaged, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. will have the right to compensate such damages with the payment already submitted by the Clients.
3. In addition to what paragraphs 1. and 2. of section 6 state, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following constraints:
a) in order for the Clients to be authorized to return products to Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A., they will have to contact Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. customer care by means of the “Return” functionality to be found on the websites. Deadline is 14 calendar days from date of delivery;
b) after having been cleared for return, products will have to be shipped to Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. according to regulations shown in the websites “Return” section. In case the returning shipment fails to reach its factory, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. will ask the Clients to provide exhibits of shipment, specifically the document signed by the person within the Company who received the returning shipment. In case the Clients fail to provide such exhibits, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. will not allow any refund;
c) the returning products must be unused, unspoilt, and undamaged;
d) the product must be provided with its intact identification tag;
e) the product must be returned in its original packaging, and must be provided with its accessories and/or user manuals if originally included.
4. As soon as Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. is able to acknowledge the fact that return constraints have been respected, the Clients will be forwarded an email giving them confirmation of return acceptance. Contextually, the refund procedure will start. The Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. commitment in this regard is to make sure that the Clients are refunded 30 days from date of refund request, regardless of the payment options the Clients selected upon payment. Products refund will always be performed on behalf of the Clients who actually submitted the payment.
5. In case the abovementioned conditions are not respected, the Clients will not be refunded by Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. Nevertheless, Clients only right is to ask for products redelivery, at their own risk and at their expense. If the Clients do not ask for products redelivery 30 days from date of receipt of Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. notification, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. will have the right to retain both the products and the related amount.
6. Tailor Made customization: The right of withdrawal on customized products by engraving is excluded according to art.59 Italian Consumer Code.
9. WARRANTY AND LIMITED LIABILITY
1. Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. warranty is limited to possible evident manufacturing defects – except for every implicit limitless warranty involving product quality and appropriateness of use – and lasts for a period of two years since product delivery.
2. Warranty only gives Clients the right to be refunded of faulty products, provided the defects are notified to Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. two months from date of fault detection.
3. In addition to what paragraphs 1. and 2. of section 7 state, the right to be refunded is subject to the following constraints, under pain of warranty expiration:
a) prior to shipping faulty products back to Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A., the Clients will have to contact Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. customer care according to regulations shown in the websites “Return” section, in order for them to be authorized to render faulty products;
b) Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. will take care of collecting faulty products at its expense;
4. Once the faulty status has been verified and confirmed, Paderno Industrie S.p.A. will email the Clients, giving them confirmation of return acceptance; contextually, the refund procedure will be applied. Payment refund will be performed 30 days from date of receipt of confirmation, regardless of the payment options the Clients selected upon payment. Again, products refund will always be performed on behalf of the Clients who actually submitted the payment.
5. Except for the abovementioned warranty, Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. does not acknowledge any other contractual or extracontractual responsibility towards the Clients, within the limits of applicable regulations.
6. Sambonet Paderno Industrie S.p.A. maximum aggregate liability can under no circumstance exceed the amount paid by the Clients to purchase the products.
10. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Provided one or multiple provisions contained in the T&Cs herein became void, dissolvable, illegal, or ineffective, the T&Cs could not be considered thoroughly ineffective. The void, dissolvable, illegal, or ineffective provisions would in this case be taken over by comparable and valid provisions, which would take into account the intentions and contents of the discarded ones, according to existing regulations.
2. The T&Cs herein are subject to the Swiss substantive law (except for the Swiss legislation ruling International private law and treaties, and for the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods). For any dispute that might arise, jurisdiction of the Court of Lugano (Switzerland) will be in force.
11. BREXIT UPDATE
Due to the political situation linked to the exit of the United Kingdom from the European Union ("Brexit"), you can purchase with UK destination no later than Thursday 31 October 2019. In the case of problems or delays, we reserve the right to cancel these orders and refund the amounts.