Twist doesn't go unnoticed. The lines draw a light and at the same time well defined torsional movement. The shapes of this collection express all the elegance and refinement of Sambonet design.
- A functional oval bowl, size cm 14x12, stackable with the other bowls of the collection.
- PVD finish on stainless steel gives hardness, resistance and valuable colours to the surfaces.
- Developed exclusively by Sambonet, the Cognac shade is inspired by the homonymous liqueur and emphasizes the refinement of steel.
- A useful object that decorates with good taste, making every room precious.
- Refined packaging. Also perfect as a gift idea.
WASHING: For daily cleaning, use water with pH dish detergent neutral (Ph = 7), avoiding acid products. Always rinse thoroughly to remove the products used for cleaning; dry well with a clean and soft cloth. If the dishwasher does not perform a proper drying, provide manually. PRECAUTIONS: Do not use steel scourers, abrasive sponges and abrasive powders, or steel burnish machines; their use could cause the removal of the PVD layer. Avoid prolonged contact with food products, for example tomato residues, mayonnaise, eggs, coffee, red wine, salt, vinegar, etc. For the restoration of the articles with limestone stains it is possible to use one of the specific products available on the market – appropriately diluted with water.