A contemporary collection in which functionality lives with the stylistic reminiscence of “The space age”, the design concept developed in the second half of the 60s. In Sambonet Sphera the rationality of the shapes is associated to the convenience of use.
- A refined wine bucket, perfect for maintaining the constant temperature of your bottles.
- An unmissable object for your special table, or for a homemade happy hour.
- Made of Sambonet silverplated steel, which gives a luminous elegance to the surfaces.
- Soft, round and organic shapes, with stylistic reminiscences of the "Space Age" of the 1960s.
- Renowned for its indistinguishable design, Sphera received the Red Dot and Good Design Award.
PRECAUTIONS: Handle silverware and PVD items as indicated for stainless steel items. Never use any type of scraper or steel wool, which would permanently damage the silver and PVD surfaces. Silver can sulphurate due to exposition to air, becoming dark in a more or less uniform way. This can happen also as a consequence of the contact with some foods. It is a natural process which does not damage the silver deposit but alters its look. The silver coat must be polished in order to restore the original state with good silver polishing products. Please make sure these products have to be diluted in warm water only.