A contemporary collection in which functionality lives with the stylistic reminiscence of “The space age”, the design concept developed in the second half of the 60s. In Sambonet Sphera the rationality of the shapes is associated to the convenience of use.
- Insulated ice bucket with lid, perfect to preserve low temperature.
- An unmissable object for your special table, or for a homemade happy hour.
- Made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Soft, round and organic shapes, with stylistic reminiscences of the "Space Age" of the 1960s.
- Renowned for its indistinguishable design, Sphera received the Red Dot and Good Design Award.
BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE: Wash stainless steel items in hot water and neutral washing solution (detergent). Don’t use synthetic detergents containing chlorine or strong alkali cleaners. Then, dry thoroughly before storing in a dry room. Any residual of food, particularly of salt (NaCI), lemon, vinegar, tomatoes, etc. should be carefully removed to prevent corrosion. In case the items are washed in dishwashing machine, check that at the end of the washing cycle they are perferctly dry. If not, dry thoroughly by hand. Knife blades are made of martensitic stainless steel 420 and tempered, assuring long lasting cutting edges but less resistant to corrosion. Therefore, carefully wash, dry and store items, after use.