- METHODS OF PAYMENT
You can safety pay by:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Diners)
- Paypal (fast and safe way to send money and make an online payment).
- MyBank - online bank transfer (allows to pay online directly from one’s bank account without needing to register or share sensible data. Select the MyBank button, choose your bank and you will be redirected to your online banking service, where you will be able to enter using your usual access credentials).
The charge occurs on your account only when you'll receive an email with the confirmation of shipping.
The total amount of your purchase is debited from the account at the time of the actual delivery of the goods, which could also be a few days after the confirmation of your purchase.
- NON-ACCEPTANCE OF PAYMENT
The reasons for non-acceptance of the payment can be different: try to check the card details entered when ordering as the expiry date, the type and number of paper.
If the problem persists, please contact our customer service.
- CANCELLED ORDER AND REFUND AMOUNT
In the event that your order had problems (i.e. some of the items in your order have problems or become no longer available), due to technical and administrative issues, we reject the entire order, deleting the shipping and returns with the full amount you paid.
In this case, you will be promptly notified by email from our Customer Service. If you'll require the same items, you'll need to redo your order at a later time, when the items will come available back again.
To view and download your invoice, go to your Profile page and select "My Orders". Next to each purchase you will find the list of your purchases, with the invoice icon. Click on the icon to download the invoice in pdf format.